To create and upload Observations, please make sure to check that your file meets the following requirements:
- Access and connection to cellular or wifi service. You can not upload or make observations while the app is offline.
- File sizes under 100MB. File sizes are limited to 100MB. Large files, like scans or videos, are often too large to upload without compression.
- Voiijer videos under 4 minutes. Note that videos taken on a modern iPhone are limited to 50 seconds due to the high resolution and file size.
- No “Live” iPhone photos or GIFs.
- Correct file formats:
- Photos (.png, .jpg, .jpeg)
- Videos (.mp4, .mov)
- Audio files (.m4a, .mp3),
- Text files (.txt)
- 3D scans (.USDZ)
Still struggling with uploading and making an Observation? Click here to ask our team for help.